Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Survival Kit from Off Grid Survival

Have you ever wondered if that new piece of kit is really worth the money? Have you wondered if the gear for which you are shopping will really perform as advertised? I know I certainly have. Being in the military alone makes one almost certainly a "kit junky" of sorts. I can never have a big enough backpack, or enough knives, or the "perfect" GPS gadget. Even after I purchase one, I am forever wondering if the other option might have been a better deal.

Well, for those of you out there who are like me and want to see a consolidated list of survival gear that's been pre-evaluated and categorically ranked, look no further than "Off Grid Survival" - they have a very comprehensive website with tons of great emergency tips and survival tricks....INCLUDING a wonderful list of kit they say they have reviewed and ordered by preference. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment